This is, in my opinion, the best dessert in the world. It’s so good that can even replace Nutella. In fact, I’d like to bottle it and sell it as the healthiest alternative to any sweet spreading like chocolate cream or jam. It’s filled with healthy fats, tastes really good and makes you feel full after eating it. You can also use different essences to flavor it. My favorite is vanilla but I also use rum, almonds or hazelnuts essence from time to time. I like to eat it with WASA bread or with a spoon as it is. I eat it at least every two days since I have a sweet tooth and it totally quenches my craving for sweets. The best part of all is that it’s really easy to make.
- avocado – 2 medium pieces (160 g / 5.6 oz) – should be ripe with a soft core
- cocoa powder – 4 tea spoons (20 g / 0.7 oz)
- stevia extract – powder – 4 tea spoons (20 g / 0.7 oz)
- vanilla (or almonds / rum / hazelnuts) essence – half a essence tube (1 ml / 0.03 fl oz)
preparation time: 5 minutes
- Open the avocados and scoop out the core into a kitchen chopper.
- Put all the other ingredients in the chopper alongside the avocado.
- Mix them until you get a nutella like paste.
- Calories: 360 Kcals
- Proteins: 7 g (0.25 oz)
- Fats: 25 g (0.9 oz)
- Carbs: 35 g (1.25 oz)
- Fibers: 15 g (0.5 oz)
- Net Carbs: 20 g (0.7 oz) – considering the amount of fibers cancels the same amount of carbs